Life has become much easier and has also welcomed many new opportunities ever since the advancement in the digital sector. Everything has become only because of the digital sector’s growth, from buying clothes online to visiting a place virtually. Over the past couple of years, an increasing number of companies all over the globe are also moving toward the digital economy. From investment to transactions, everything is inevitably going paperless. The newest addition in the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency has many names, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. It is a digital currency that enables alternative methods of payment created using encryption. It consists of binary data designed to be secure and anonymous. Cryptocurrency exists without the intervention of the Government or banks to verify transactions and records.
Tips To Pick The Right Crypto Influencer
Finding, connecting, and working with influencers requires a lot of market research. You definitely would not want to pick someone to promote your crypto project whose followers are not genuine or who deals with a different crypto domain. So it is important to work with the right crypto influencer to gain the maximum from cryptocurrency. Keep reading to know how to choose the right influencer.
Know your goals
The first and most important stride in the sphere of influencer marketing is to have a well-defined goal. You must understand how you want influencers to promote your crypto projects. If you fail to do so, you’ll achieve little to no success along the way.
Goals for an influencer campaign are similar to that of other marketing campaign goals. Your goals may include generating leads, brand awareness, or encouraging followers’ engagement across all social media platforms. You must be clear about your goals and stick to them while connecting with your influencers.
Choosing the right channel or platform
Once you are clear with your goal and objectives, the second step is to choose the right platform to promote your crypto projects. Choosing the right platform or channels is not as easy as it sounds.
Many channels are available for promotion, like social media, blogs, video sharing, paid advertisement, etc. You must choose the right one that serves your goal. Make sure to choose a platform that reaches out to people at large and the targeted audience, especially. Then choose the right influencer who can help you to promote.
Identify potential influencers
After you are one with deciding which platform will be of your help, the next step is to identify influencers. You have to start looking for good influencers who promote crypto projects. Make sure the influencer is suitable and covers the targeted audience.
The influencer should understand your goals and objectives; this can help you promote your project the way you want. If you want to establish your brand and get recognition, collaborate with famous influencers. Having a list of potential influencers will make it easier to choose from them who can promote your project effectively.
Analyzing influencers’ profiles
It is important to keep an eye on the potential influencers you shortlisted. You should look into several things before selecting one for the promotion of your crypto projects. You should regularly check how fast or easily the followers grow of an influencer or if these followers are genuine audiences.
Is the influencer interacting well with the audience? Or if they are receiving good reviews? This helps in determining a genuine and interested audience. After analyzing all these, approach the shortlisted influencer who can help you to promote your project.
List of Top Crypto Influencers
Everyone knows how Twitter is influential and helps get through the message or information worldwide. And when it comes to promoting crypto stuff, Twitter is a key source of information and news for coin enthusiasts and investors.
But Twitter is not alone, as platforms such as Instagram and YouTube also are breeding grounds for crypto influencers. Many people come across to seem as an influencer in the crypto world, and it can be hard to keep an eye on all of them. But few famous personalities are brilliant in this field. They are:
- Elon Musk @elonmusk: Elon Musk is one of the topmost influential people in the world. He is also one of the top crypto influencers on Twitter. His prolific tweets are known to move markets and dictate the next investments best for crypto investors. He has a huge following of both intermediates as well as beginner investors.
- Vitalik Buterin @VitalikButerin: It is no lie that one of the best crypto experts around the world is Vitalik Buterin, who is also the co-creator of Ethereum. His influence is immense in the world of cryptocurrency. Not just as a creator, he has contributed to the crypto world and is also an investor in other coins.
- Adam Back @adam3us: Since the early days of 1990, Adam Back has had an influence in the world of crypto. He is the inventor of Hashcash, an effective work system that limits email spam and denies service attacks. Adam is the CEO of a cryptocurrency company called Blockstream. This company allows people to make up Bitcoin’s core development team.
- Andreas Antonopoulos @aantonop: Another well-known influencer in the world of crypto is Andreas Antonopoulos. He has shown immense growth as an enthusiast as well as an educator. As he is one of the top crypto analysts, he is best known for his methods that help others learn about bitcoin and other decentralized technologies.
- Whale Panda @WhalePanda: Whale Panda is a great influencer in the crypto world. He is one of the earliest adopters of Bitcoin and has been involved in the crypto field since 2013. He is known for his contribution to cryptocurrency and witty and humorous tweets on current affairs and news on crypto.
Cryptocurrency is a new industry with a lot of room for growth and opportunities. Many other people proved to be equally influential in the world of cryptocurrency. So you should keep an eye on a few of them, learn from them, and shape the future.